Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So... sorry about the lack of posting.
I guess I just haven't known what to say. Or how to say it. Or even how I'm really feeling inside.

But, enough of the depressing "Me, me, me, blah, blah, blah..." talk.

Let's talk Valentine's Day!
L and I went out to eat at drumroll please Applebees! with his family. HAHAHAHAHHA.
How romantic.
We then went to the movie theater to watch The Fighter and it was SO GOOD!
Also, thoroughly romantic. Sensing a theme here?

I, then had to run back to the residence halls and work the desk until midnight. What a drag!
But, loveey surprised me with a bear named Simon Garfunkle, cala lilies (my favorite!), and super yummy dark chocolates. He is just so sweet! AND! We agreed not to get each other anything, the little stinker. But, I suppose I did make him a card and a few random "coupons", so I cheated too.

But, it's our anniversary tomorrow guys! 2 years!
Oh man.
I literally remember the day we "met". Like, for real met. Not the first time I saw him hanging around school.
I was talking to L the other day as we were watching TV. I'm pretty sure the situation was that someone on the show we were watching was talking about loving their SO the first time they saw each other. So, I- the inquisitive and annoying type that I am, ask L if he knew he loved me the first time he saw me.

And... he said he did. It was so sweet. I am literally the luckiest gal in the land, folks!

This is what he got me for my birthday:
Not as impressive looking here as on my little fingie... But it's Tiffany & Co. !! Pretty big deal.
Also, he got me this:

which, I find hilarious. But sweet. Obvi, having a snowmobile jacket is one of the warmest things you could have and I'm always FREEZING, so he spent a lot of money to find one that looks like me. The picture just doesn't do it justice- they are so not my style, but I actually really like this one! He's a keeper friends. A KEEPER!

So, I'm going to spend these last few minutes before I'm done at the desk studying.
I'll try to be better at this blogging thing.
Pinkie Swear!

love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment