Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way. Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do... Ramble On."

So, I've just been sitting at the front desk for the past two hours listening to the William Fitzsimmons Pandora station and reading through The Kind Diet, which I've been anxiously anticipating the arrival of for several weeks.

Isn't it interesting how when something big happens you just expect everyone to know that you're going through a rough time and slow things down for you? Like, why are you speeding through a cross-walk? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HAVING A BAD DAY?!

I'm so ridiculous. I've really been slacking on this blog and the direction I've wanted it to head. I guess I'm just still unsure of what I want to do. I know I signed up for the 30 for 30, but honestly wasn't able to photograph my picks last week. I did use just the clothing I had originally picked - but decided that blackberry and mac photobooth pictures just don't do them justice and I'm just not as good at posing like some of my faves Kendi, Tania, and Syd. How in the world do they do it without looking as awkward as I do?!

UGH!

I've just been so busy and emotional lately. What is up with that?

Maybe it's just a case of the winter blahs- but I'm over it. This pity party stops here.
(Aren't you glad you got to be a part of it, though?)

So, now that I've kinda figured out this link business, I'm gonna let you in on some of the things I've been loving lately!






No comments:

Post a Comment